Enjoy the harmony of nature and modernity in Busan
LMCE 2019 will be held in Busan, Korea’s largest port city whose charm goes the beyond beautiful coastline, incredible food, and natural scenery. Every year, tens of thousands of visitors from all over the country and around the world flock to the city’s many beaches to relax and attend festivals. Don’t miss your chance to experience the endless excitement and pleasant surprises of charming Busan!
How to make your reservation
Choose your desired tour programs from the list below.
Download and fill out the application form.
Submit the form to the below contact information.
Tour Reservation Guidelines
To participate in a tour program, please download the application form, fill it out and send it to the LMCE 2019 Official Travel Agency, Jane Tour DMC
Tel: +82-51-714-7388, Fax: +82-70-7390-2428, E-mail: email@example.com
Click the program to see the detailed itinerary. Itinerary and meal conditions are subject to change.
|Night Tour 1
||Busan Night Tour (18:30 ~ 21:30)
Passing by Gwangan Bridge & Namhang Bridge →
Busan Tower In Yongdusan Park → The Bay 101
|Half Day Tour 1
||Busan Half Day Tour (08:00-12:00)
Busan Museum → Experience Making Fish Cake →
Gwangbok Fashion Street → Gukje Market
|Half Day Tour 2
||Busan Half Day Tour (13:00 ~ 17:00)
Moontan Road → Cheongsapo Stepping Stone Observatory →
Haedong Yonggung Temple → Dongbaek Island & Nurimaru APEC House
|Post Tour 1
||Busan Full Day Tour (09:00 ~ 18:00)
Nurimaru APEC House → Haedong Yonggungsa Temple →
Gwangan Bridge (Diamond Bridge) → Busan Harbor Bridge → Namhangdaegyo Bridge → Experience Making Fish Cake →
Gamcheon Culture Village → BIFF Zone
|Post Tour 2
||Gyeongju Full Day Tour (09:00 ~ 18:00)
Cheonmachong Tomb → Cheomseongdae → GyeongjuNational Museum → Gyochon Hanok Village & Experience Hanbok Wearing →
- 1.Local lunch included in Full Day Tour only.
- 2.Full Trip & Transfer as per Itinerary with Admission and Parking & Toll fees.
(The type of vehicle used is determined by the number of tour participants,
and specific seats cannot be reserved in advance)
- 3.English Speaking Tour Guide (Subject to Client)
- 1.Hotel Accommodation
- 2.Airport Transfer Services
- 1.Tour valid: Only for LMCE 2019 & KSLM 60th Annual Meeting participants.
- 2.Tour requires a minimum of 10 applicants.
- 3.Tour application deadline: 18:00pm of the day prior to the tour
- 4.Tour confirmation: 18:00pm of the day prior to the tour
- 5.Payment: As soon as confirmed
- 6.Payment Method: Cash / PayPal
- 7.Cancellation: No refunds after tour confirmed.
- 8.Tour may be cancelled if not enough applicants without cancellation charge.
Applicant may be able to join another group.
- 9.Please note that menu & itinerary are subject to change.