The LMCE 2019 Organizing Committee will offer the Travel Grants to presenters and especially participants from developing countries to attend. Travel grants will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
- -Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019
- -Notification of Result: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Awardees will receive a travel grant in the amount of USD 500.
- -Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the award.
- -Abstracts must be presented by awardees at LMCE 2019.
- -Presenters under the age of 40 will have preference.
How to Apply
Submit the abstract Online
When you submit the abstract, click the check box of “Travel Grant”
Review by organizing committee
- 1.When you submit the abstract online, please check the box for “travel grant”.
- 2.The LMCE 2019 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the preview room after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
* For questions regarding travel support, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).